Pages

Sunday 30 January 2011

Video : Doctor of MusicSchool of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies

"I can't read music . . . I'm dyslexic in music. Music comes from the inside and the arts come from the inside .
My attraction to music begin as a child. Little dyslexic me who didn't know all about sharps and flats developed a love for the piano.
Children are natural singers, dancers and actors.Before there was written music, there was music
Please bring the spirit that brought you to this university to others for the rest of your lives.Give it to them.
Learn your culture. Teach Your Culture. Be your culture.
Buffy Sainte-Marie, Doctor of MusicSchool of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, Faculty of Social Science (Honours, Four Year)

Buffy Sainte-Marie Doctor of Music

1 comment:

Walt said...

Very impressive Doctor, and I love that hat. I was a dyslexic too, and hated English class with a passion.